Tom Keenan's Fans Club Forum
April 17, 2021, 10:33:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Monaco  (Read 7789 times)
"Petit" / Yvonne
Tom fan
Talking Member

« on: January 19, 2009, 07:10:19 PM »

Hi

Just return from 2 lovely weeks in Tenerife...

As they most of you already know Miquel is not with Laura anymore at The Monaco Café.

The wonderful Little Joe is now playing with Laura - and they are so good together. The café is full of nice and happy people every evening again and the great Lorenzo is dancing and claping again too. Just like old times.  Cheers

Looking forward to join The Café and ours lovely frinds there again in June

Love
Yvonne / "Petit"

Laura
Tom fan
Talking Member

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 03:14:12 AM »

Hi Snoopy,
As Shona said, I was alone at Monaco on new year's eve.
It was not the greatest night for me but when you've been let down like that you just have to do the best you can. I did manage to sing for two hours solo and I'm very grateful for the support and kindness of the wonderful people that were there that night.
Auld lang syne was interesting to say the least. I played the melody on the keyboard and sang it and the wonderful Lorenzo played the rhythm on a tin tray and ladle. It was so good that we went round three times.!! That was one of those moments I will never forget. Thanks to the wonderful people at the Monaco, it turned out to be an enjoyable night.
As you all know, it will be a year since Tom passed away on the 28th of January. Alot of Tom's fans are here at the moment and we will certainly do something in his memory. I think he would be proud to know that his fans still meet up and remember him. I know it will never be the same but myself and Little Joe will do our best to keep it country and there will always be a very warm welcome for "Tom's people" at the Monaco.
Best wishes to you all,
Laura.xx
Stephanh
Tom fan
Talking Member

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2011, 05:11:50 PM »

Hello Tom Keenan fans, I'm on Tenerife now and it was sad to find out that there is no more music at the monaco :-(
If there is anyone who know where Laura has gone and if she's still singing somewhere or where Marcello is singing now.
I have two weeks left to find them.... anyone knows more ?
Mags
Tom fan
Good Talking Member

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 03:52:18 PM »

Hi,  I don't know where Laura is but Marcelo is at a place called "Charlotte" which is close to the Arona Grande at the end of Los Cristianos Beach.  I hope you find him. Oh and enjoy your holiday you lucky person !!!!!!! ( I don't know what it is like I haven't been yet)
Stephanh
Tom fan
Talking Member

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 06:43:12 PM »

Hi Mags,

Yesss i found him thanks to you :-) he was happy to see me also.
Thanks again for the help !!!

Stephan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: