Tom Keenan's Fans Club Forum
April 18, 2021, 12:38:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Toms CD's  (Read 9912 times)
Davidbing
Tom fan
Talking Member

« on: February 17, 2008, 02:58:47 PM »

Does anyone know where Tom's CD's can be purchased?

Ingrid used to sell them and it would be nice if a boxed tribute set could be made available.
Ray
Talking Member

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 12:33:46 AM »

Yes you can buy all Toms cds at the Acapulco Bar in Las Americas Opposite The Gran Tenerfe Hotel Also known as H10. Ray Stone.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 12:50:06 AM by Ray » Logged
Davidbing
Tom fan
Talking Member

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 09:58:34 AM »

Ray,

Thanks very much I will top up my collection on next visit.

David Bingham
Snoopy
Webmaster
Good Talking Member

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 03:35:18 PM »

Please Ray:

You just arrived to this forum a few days ago and all you have been doing since is advertise your web site, the place were you are playing, the CD.s you are selling, etc etc.

If you want to promote your web site or advertise the CD.s you are selling I suppose you should pay something to contribute with the maintenance of this site first.

Maybe I should explain myself a little better:

We started this site 2 years ago just like a meeting point for Tom's best friends and fans. (For example one of our first members was Gerry and obviously you don't know her).

The first year we were just a small group and I paid from my own pocket all the money needed to keep the site open and I did all the work needed to build the forum, the program to upload photos, etc.

The second year at least a few people have been sending some cash, so next August I won't need to pay the server on my own, but anyway we are looking for sponsors. If we find some companies interested in advertising here, maybe we won't need to pay the server ourselves and (if we find enough sponsors) maybe we could even have a better site.

So if you are interested in advertising yourself here please tell us.

If you are not, please stop doing it and have some respect for the rest of the forum members.

Cheers  Cheers
Snoopy
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 04:04:47 PM by Snoopy » Logged
Ray
Talking Member

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 04:40:57 PM »

Dear Snoopy,I understood that the forum was for toms Fans. And that a person was wanting to know how to get his Cds.So I have told him.I am sorry you Have taken offence to this, but I assure you it was not for my benefit.I put the web site on to explain where the accapulco is.And  gerry, No I dont no her,But the imformation given was not true.I was simply explaining first hand what really happened. I came on your site to help not to advertise,If you are going to give information out,please get it right.On behalf of Tom and Ingred. Ray
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 04:50:39 PM by Ray » Logged
Snoopy
Webmaster
Good Talking Member

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 05:38:53 PM »

Hi Ray,

I think you have misunderstood me.

Of course you didn't offend me at all.

I was just pointing out a few facts, like for example the fact that Gerry, Linda, Mags and a few others were the first members of this forum and actually it was their idea to start it in the first place. I don't remember exactly who was the first one but I can assure you the idea wasn't mine.

For example the fact that I have seen Gerry coming to Tenerife to Tom's bar a few hundreds times (maybe even thousands of times) along the last 20 years. As I have seen almost all the members of this forum.

You should remember when you write something here that we know each other here in the forum and we have known each other for a lot of years and also that almost all of us have known Tom for a lot of years.

So when you just arrive here and present yourself as "Tom's best friend" when everybody knows perfectly well that Tom never trusted no one person in the world and Tom was always saying (and almost all of us heard it thousands of times) that "he didn't have any real friends at all", and you prove that you don't know almost anybody in this forum or the things we have being doing in this site for the last few years and on top of that you say you are just trying to look for Ingrid's affairs when you can't even spell her name right, etc etc. You will understand that you are not offending me at all. Maybe you are just offending our intelligence, but nothing else.

Cheers  Cheers
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 05:42:36 PM by Snoopy » Logged
Gerry
Tom fan
Good Talking Member

I like to go to Tenerife

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 08:07:57 PM »

hello
I can tell you that the information I posted about Toms last hours of his live are told me by people who were there at that moment in Tenerife and they were on toms funeral too.
They had that information from a man who contact Ingrid and tom every day.
If that was not the right message ,then I'm sorry I don't know anymore what is the right story.
If Tom had a lot of pain I feel so sorry for him.
He is my HERO and I always will remember him as he was .
Gerry
Richard
Talking Member

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2011, 01:48:58 PM »

Hello everyone,

I have done a terrible thing and, during a move, Tom cassette that belonged to friend somehow has got lost.  And he's really upset.  It's unlikely I'll be in Teneriffe any time soon, and I really feel bad about losing it.  Buying a replacement (or better, a CD) is a priority for me.  I don't even know what it was called (though it had a picture of Tom dressed like Crocodile Dundee against a wood panel background).

Can anyone help me please?

Many thanks

Richard@take3.co.uk
Snoopy
Webmaster
Good Talking Member

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 01:15:26 PM »

Hi Richard

As I have been telling a lot of people today, I have already finished the Virtual Music Shop where I am going to put all the songs I have from Tom.

You can read the answers I wrote today for Mike and for Scott, so I don't need to repeat everything again.

Cheers  Cheers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: