Tom Keenan's Fans Club Forum
May 05, 2021, 09:20:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: About Tomīs email address and how to talk with him  (Read 3700 times)
Snoopy
Webmaster
Good Talking Member

« on: February 26, 2007, 08:22:05 PM »

If you look at the members list, you will see that Tom himself is also registered inside the page.

I've already given him is username and password so he can now read and answer your messages. Actually, I've seen Tom online a couple of times, so I know that he enters the site every now and then.

About Tom's email address is different. I have created it manually and I've been trying to give him all the details needed before it start working, but I think he didn't understand it, so don't try to send him an email yet because it will get lost.

If you want to say something to Tom, just post it here and he will read it.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 02:27:23 PM by Snoopy » Logged
smiling-george
Tom fan
Talking Member

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 01:31:07 AM »

Hi snoopy,

Hereīs smiling_george. (Long John)  Hows Tom Doing? I wanted to come over the second week in Jan 2008 to see whats going on- am concerned about him.

Greetings from Berlin.
Snoopy
Webmaster
Good Talking Member

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 01:58:32 PM »

Hey!!

Hi ya!!

Nice to hear from you.

I don't live in Tenerife any more. I'm living now in mainland Spain. In "La Manga" (that's near Benidorm and Torrevieja) so the only news I hear from Tenerife is just what everybody write in this forum.

I was playing last summer with a rock band and I've posted some videos in my own web page. You can see them here if you want:

http://www.snoopyvirtualstudio.com/leyendas.php

See ya.  Cheers

Snoopy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: