Tom Keenan's Fans Club Forum
May 05, 2021, 10:56:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Can't wait  (Read 5686 times)
Mags
Tom fan
Good Talking Member

« on: March 04, 2007, 01:03:33 PM »

This could be very Interesting.  I presume you mean musical history  Very Funny
Snoopy
Webmaster
Good Talking Member

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 09:03:52 AM »

Well, of course mainly musical history, but you need to see the kind of questions some people are asking in the emails. I don't know if I could answer some of them.  Very Funny

By the way, sorry you need to wait, but a lot of the emails are asking when is going to be finish the "online shop". One of them, for example, is from a woman who tells me their parents are too old now to travel. She says that:

My parents, 80 and 82 years old, have seen many shows of Tom Keenan.
They also bought many cassette tapes which now are in a bad shape.
My mother has Alzheimer disease but still reacts very happy when she hears Tomīs voice.
I would be very interested in buying CDīs for her. Could you tell my if this is possible?

And this is only one example, so I wanted to finish it as soon as I can. That's why you haven't seen anything new here for a couple of days.

As soon as I finish the shop and it's up and running I will continue uploading photos and writing stories.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 01:16:19 PM by Snoopy » Logged
Snoopy
Webmaster
Good Talking Member

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 02:46:36 PM »

Well, everything has changed now.  Oh dear, oh dear, oh bloody dear!

As you know, just when I had the online shop ready to be open, Tom decided he didn't want to have it any more and even asked me to close his entire Official Web Site and to move our Fans Club Forum somewhere else.

I still haven't got a clue why Tom decided that but of course they were his Online-Shop and his Official Web Site, not mine, so it's him who need to decide about them, not me.

Anyway, now that I don't need to worry about the shop any more, and all our Fans Club site has been moved here, I can continue answering the emails I have, uploading the photos I've got and answering the questions everybody asked me in the emails (and the new ones anybody can ask here), so I suppose you will read some stories here soon.  Very Funny

Cheers  Cheers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: